Private gratuities contribute greatly to the financing of research and academic teaching at the Institute. The establishment of the Institute itself in 1916 was financed through a private donation by the Berlin merchant and royal Prussian Councellor of Commerce (‘Kommerzienrat’) Carl Leopold Netter. Besides the trust of 1916 and the Rolf and Lucia Serick Foundation founded in 1997, the Society of Friends and Sponsors contributes to the Institute’s finances. Sponsors of the advocacy and other legal sectors enable a team of Heidelberg students to take part in the annual Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot.

The directors of the Institute appreciate every additional sponsor and new members of the Society of Friends and Sponsors.

    Donations to the Institute

    Funding of the Arbitration Moot Team

    Join the Society of Friends and Sponsors


Seitenbearbeiter: IPR-Institut
Letzte Änderung: 2017-07-10
zum Seitenanfang/up